Re: Sony PCM 50 Freezing

Subject: Re: Sony PCM 50 Freezing
From: de_auditieve_dienst
Date: Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:03 am ((PDT))
Hi,=0D
=0D
I=92ve had the same issue with my PCM D50 and it was a PCB/logicboard issue=
.=0D
The Sony dealer (i=92m in the Netherlands) was a little uncooperative at fi=
rst.=0D
After some discussion (warranty) they replaced my unit with a refurbished o=
ne.=0D
This current unit still works fine, with the exception that the -20db switc=
h should=0D
not be used, because it only works on 1 channel. =0D
=0D
Good luck!