Re: Sony PCM 50 Freezing

Subject: Re: Sony PCM 50 Freezing
From: "D Secomb" dsecomb2
Date: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:19 pm ((PDT))
Thanks for that information. I was hoping for a nice easy solution. No
such luck. I have had it for some years and is used most weekends, I
guess it doesn't owe me anything. No doubt the cost of repairs going to
exceed the cost of a new recorder. Finding a replacement is going to
difficult from what I have seen on the market.

On 31/08/2015 5:03 PM,  [naturerecordists] wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I=92ve had the same issue with my PCM D50 and it was a PCB/logicboard iss=
ue.
> The Sony dealer (i=92m in the Netherlands) was a little uncooperative at=

> first.
> After some discussion (warranty) they replaced my unit with a
> refurbished one.
> This current unit still works fine, with the exception that the -20db
> switch should
> not be used, because it only works on 1 channel.
>
> Good luck!

-----
No virus found in this message.