1. Re: Weatherproofing Mics?

Subject: 1. Re: Weatherproofing Mics?
From: oatcruncher
Date: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:45 am ((PDT))
Hi Norman,=0D
Slightly off topic, but reading what you said about the Yamaha C24, I had a=
 look on eBay and found one on a buy it now, or offer basis. So I made an o=
ffer, and it was accepted. I'm quite looking forward to playing with my new=
 toy! Due to the fact that I'm still disabled, I won't be able to get out i=
nto the outdoors just yet, but I will be able to check it's noise capabilit=
ies, and play with the menus. I found mixed reviews of this little beastie,=
 and virtually no wildlife ones apart from yours, but it didn't cost much a=
nd it'll be worth it just for something else to do for a time!=0D
Cheers=0D
Max