1. Re: Foxy favs from this morning

Subject: 1. Re: Foxy favs from this morning
From: "Munir Kureshi" munirkureshi
Date: Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:32 pm ((PDT))
Hi Sue,

It was lot of fun shooting foxes. I did go through my 1500 pictures yesterd=
ay, and now I am having hard time selecting my favorite ones. I will send y=
ou my couple of favorite pix sometimes today.

I don't know what happened with your email. The email has a message from Da=
n and not you. Scroll down and see what I am talking about. I cannot see yo=
ur favs!

Munir.

Sent from my iPad

> On Jul 24, 2015, at 2:41 PM, Sue P <> wrote:
>
>> I've found that faux fur will keep one night of rain away from my WL183 =
electrets. The problem for me has been the thudding that drops on the fur m=
ake.

> Exactly my experience. A good solution is a rainshield made of =93hogs ha=
ir=94 air conditioning filter material. That stops the plops.