Re: Faux Fur for Windscreen?

Subject: Re: Faux Fur for Windscreen?
From: "Peter Shute" pshute2
Date: Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:26 pm ((PDT))
I've interested to know this too. I think one of the commercial windscreen =
manufacturers can supply small amounts, but I can't remember the details or=
 pricing.

I've found stuff that looks ok at local sewing supplies, but the backing is=
n't designed to be sound transparent. The weave of the backing is too close=
, and the holes are filled with the glue used to attach the fur.

Peter Shute