Portable Stands

Subject: Portable Stands
From: "Michael Dalton" mdaltonarielle
Date: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:34 am ((PDT))
Howdy All!
I am cleaning out closets of stored audio gear and audio/electronic test eq=
uipment at my house. I discovered a couple of items that may be of interest=
 to members of the group.
As a Beyer Dynamic dealer, I purchased goods from them. I have two portable=
, collapsible, light weight, microphone stands. One has never been used. Th=
e other was used once and then stored with the other one. I also have an ad=
justable rail for two microphones that couples to the stand(s).=C2=A0
It seemed like a good idea to ask here before going to a sales site. Anyone=
 interested, please contact me directly.
Regards,
MikeFloridawww.ParrotSpeech.com