NSS 10th Annual Listening Party and Potluck

Subject: NSS 10th Annual Listening Party and Potluck
From: gweddig
Date: Fri Jan 2, 2015 2:37 pm ((PST))
Haven't seen this posted yet but I hope that some of you can make it:=0D
 =0D
=0D
 Saturday, January 10, 2015 =0D
 NSS 10th Annual Listening Party and Potluck=0D
 =0D
 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM=0D
 Dan Dugan Sound Design=0D
 290 Napoleon St., Studio E=0D
 San Francisco, CA 94124 =0D
 Directions: http://www.dandugan.com/Directions_to_DDSD.html http://click.i=
cptrack.com/icp/rclick.php?d=3DTDfz2FQ8AfExUlBSgNLQ8fZeOyHRy5VC&destination=
=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.dandugan.com%2FDirections_to_DDSD.html=0D
 phone: (415) 821-9776 =0D
 email:  http://click.icptrack.com/icp/rclick.php?d=3DTDfz2=
FQ8AfExUlBSgNLQ8fZeOyHRy5VC&destination=3Ddan%40dandugan.com=0D
 =0D
 =0D
 Add the Nature Sounds Society's Annual Listening Party to your winter holi=
day season event list!  We usually do it in early December, but this year w=
e're having it later because I had my knees replaced.=0D
 =0D
 This party is a great way to showcase the sounds you've recorded over the =
past year and receive feedback from other recordists. Bring a dish to share=
 for the potluck and sounds to share for the program.  Each year we have an=
 amazing selection of recordings and interesting folks to hear them.=0D
 =0D
 RSVP is helpful. If you are unable to attend, you're welcome to send us yo=
ur sounds and we will include them on the program; give Dan a call or e-mai=
l him at   =0D
 =0D
 We look forward to seeing you!=0D
 =0D