Re: old mic vs new mic, can you help?

Subject: Re: old mic vs new mic, can you help?
From: "Peter Shute" pshute2
Date: Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:58 pm ((PST))
It says "When recorded in 1990 this was the only known recording made of a solo
dingo howling in the wild" which is amazing too. Is it that rare to only hear
one, or are there just so few people recording?

I camped at Palm Valley in 1995, maybe I heard that same dingo. There were
certainly a few around. I wish I'd had some recording equipment then.

Peter Shute