Re: old mic vs new mic, can you help?

Subject: Re: old mic vs new mic, can you help?
From: "vickipowys" vpowys
Date: Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:02 pm ((PST))
Thanks very much Eric.  Most of your figures are way over my head but
I do appreciate your most knowledgeable input!

So if you think the Olympus ME9 could be -50 dBV/Pa, then what would
that figure be if written as mV/Pa?

That is interesting to have your confirmation that EM172 is fairly
flat response to 20KH.  The slight lift at 6 kHz makes it good for
birdsong :-)

Vicki