Program about my Parrot Speech Research

Subject: Program about my Parrot Speech Research
From: "Michael Dalton" mdaltonarielle
Date: Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:33 am ((PDT))
Part of an interview about my work was chosen by our local PBS station to a=
ir at two times Monday. They are broadcasting a portion of an interview abo=
ut my bird research conducted by my wife, Pat. See below.

The Program Director at WUSF 89.7 informed me, "We are very excited that yo=
ur interview at the StoryCorps booth in St. Pete in February [2014] will ai=
r locally here on WUSF! Your interview together regarding Michael=E2=80=99s=
 work with Arielle =E2=80=93 and how he taught her to talk,will be featured=
 on Monday October 27th at 8:35am (in Morning Edition) and again at 5:44pm =
(in All Things Considered)."

 For those of you outside the local station range, if you want to listen, y=
ou can do so at the station's Web page, WUSF.org (scroll down to "listen on=
 line.") They are at StoryCorps Tampa Bay | WUSF Public Media

StoryCorps Tampa Bay | WUSF Public Media
Not every friendship starts on the set of a movie. But that=E2=80=99s how T=
ampa teen Shelby Ronea and fellow actor Noah Diggs of St. Petersburg met.  =

View on www.wusf.org Preview by Yahoo