Recommendations for recording locations in southern Sweden?

Subject: Recommendations for recording locations in southern Sweden?
From: hanskock
Date: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:47 am ((PDT))
Dear Group

 I'm interested in recommendations for locations in southern Sweden, where I
can enjoy recording natural sounds, without being disturbed by manmade noise
pollution.

 Living in Denmark, where the cities are close and sound travels far across the
flat cultivated land, it is hard, if not impossible, to find a quiet place,
without hearing a distant road or agricultural machinery.

 I have done nature recordings at remote locations around the world, but never
really succeeded in finding a quiet spot somewhere close to my home. But I
actually never thought of asking this fine forum (that I have been following
for years).

 Can anyone recommend some places to go on a day trip from Copenhagen, where
you can set the pre-amp gain at maximum, without hearing anything but nature
itself!? I guess that Sweden is the place to search.

 I'm not asking you to reveal the GPS of your secret and hidden moose-spotting
location, but simply asking for some general area-suggestions.

 Thanks!

 /Hans Kock