Re: lack of insect singing in upper midwest of US

Subject: Re: lack of insect singing in upper midwest of US
From: "Marcus Buick" mbuick
Date: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:09 am ((PDT))
This appeared today on Wired.

They=E2=80=99re Here: Massive Mayfly Emergence in Wisconsin | Science Blogs=
 | WIRED

=C2=A0
=C2=A0  =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0
They=E2=80=99re Here: Massive Mayfly Emergence in Wisconsin | Sc...
This amazing mass emergence is a giant orgy. And good news about water qual=
ity.
View on www.wired.com Preview by Yahoo
=C2=A0
=C2=A0

On Saturday, July 19, 2014 5:13 PM, "vickipowys  [=