Re: Dialogic Form

Subject: Re: Dialogic Form
From: bobjoebonobobob
Date: Sat May 17, 2014 7:22 am ((PDT))
Yes, David - I am quite sure (or simply, insane?) that animals can even hea=
r our brain waves, what I call our 'pings' or a 'ping'. =0D
=0D
My neighbors and I have been wrestling with a dog kennel owner for the past=
 few years because, although they are located about half a kilometer away a=
cross the Massawippi river valley, we think and feel that the dogs there pe=
rceive us as a threat (as the Code for Canadian Kennel Operations suggests)=
 and so bark in response to our essentially peaceful movements. =0D
=0D
But the genius kennel owner is bent on having her clients caged-in dogs bar=
k at the river valley and trees ALL DAY LONG (07:00-19:00hrs) - because she=
 is sure that it is a 'healthy natural environment' for the dogs. Fascinati=
ng individual - I assure you. =0D
=0D
We've signed petitions, attended municipal meetings, and complained each ye=
ar to our municipality via telephone (for YEARS - even before I moved there=
) - but they refuse to get involved. Bad governance? I think so, yes. =0D
=0D
It is our unanimous conclusion that those dogs are deeply suffering (a dog =
has over four times the hearing sensitivity of us humans; I wonder if the k=
ennel owner would ever consider reincarnating into one of her clients dogs =
for a day? Hmmm,,,) - yet this kennel owner and those who use her services =
are convinced that it is a 'clean facility and the dogs receive quality car=
e'. =0D
=0D
Bullshit. We suspect that some one is declaring money somewhere, getting ta=
x-breaks, etc. =0D
=0D
For more joyful information on such a wonderful fun-loving topic, please vi=
sit: =0D
=0D
Curtis Mullin - Curtis Mullin's Photos | Facebook https://www.facebook.com/=
photo.php?fbid=3D10152102952563697&set=3Dpb.509523696.-2207520000.140033604=
Message: 4.