Real problems with ipad and yahoo

Subject: Real problems with ipad and yahoo
From: "Will Iam" zero_noise_reduction
Date: Sat Apr 5, 2014 6:41 am ((PDT))
Ok sorry about all the posts that may....or may not be showing up.
I am having real issues trying to work with yahoo groups with ipad (safari,=
 chrome set to non mobile, yahoo app).
I can't send to moderator, so feel like I am spamming you all with this:

I get: double posts, delete one of them and both will go, then the old one =
will show up in the yahoo groups page under "conversations".

Also, no matter what I do on pc or ipad, I can not get your or my posts to =
go into a folder with the filter:
Sender   =3D   Don't have this issue with =
micbuilders.

Am I missing something?
Suggestions?

Thanks!