Re: Naturerecordist meeting - the list!

Subject: Re: Naturerecordist meeting - the list!
From: "Gerrit" gerritjanbeumer
Date: Sat Apr 5, 2014 9:04 am ((PDT))
Count me in Valdi,=0D
=0D
Haven't yet decided as to whether I'll stay longer but I'll definitely will=
 be there during the week.=0D
Thnx for the support/mail/phone.=0D
=0D
Till soon and let me know how/when  to pay the =E2=82=AC200.=0D
=0D
Kind regards,=0D
=0D
=0D
Gerrit Beumer=0D
+31(0)6 5374 1198=0D
=0D
On 1 apr. 2014, at 11:42,  wrote:=0D
=0D
> Hi guys,=0D
> =0D
> I am Waldemar, Krystain=E2=80=99s friend (call me Valdi) from birdguide.p=
l. We need to book everything right on time, but time is very short, as mid=
-May is the peak of the season here, so very busy, so if we are late =E2=80=
=93 there will be no place to stay...=0D
> =0D
> Here are the very simple scheduler to all of you willing to fly to attend=
 the Naturerecordist meeting in Poland on May 17-23 this year. Anybody who =
wants to come on his own by car - are also very wellcome, but let us know o=
n advance, so we could book everything for you.=0D
> =0D
> 1) May 17th between 10:00 =E2=80=93 13:00 our mini-bus and 4WD Land Rover=
 will await you at Warsaw airport. After collecting all the paticipants we =
drive stright to the meeting on Biebrza=0D
> Marshes.=0D
> Please note: we will await you at Chopin/Okecie airport - NOT Modlin airp=
ort, which is quite far away=0D
> off Warsaw...=0D
> =0D
> 2) Arrival to our cosy guest house is expected around 16:00. U=0D
> npack=0D
> our gear, take rooms (twin-rooms, shared) with bathroom and free WiFi, co=
ffe and some lunch. Then a field trip until around 20:00 then tasty dinner,=
 then bed. Or some beer before the bed ;) The next days will be fulfilled w=
ith guided field trips and recordings sounds of nature! We also consider a =
visit to the Bialowieza Primeval Forest. More detailed itinerary will be po=
sted soon...=0D
> =0D
> 3) On May 23 around 14:00-15:00 we start to drive back to Warsaw (to get =
at the airport about 17:00-18:00) so you could catch your evening flights b=
ack home. =0D
> =0D
> We ask all attendants to put your name on the list no later than until TH=
IS SATURDAY, April 5th. Just put your name at the end of the list and use =
=E2=80=9Creply=E2=80=9D so the thread will contain all the names.=0D
> =0D
> The price about EUR799-999 (final cost depends=0D
> on number of participants) is all inclusive! That means we provide and or=
ganize everything =E2=80=93 except your flights to/from Warsaw, personal in=
surance, etc. To secure your booking an EUR200 is required on advance, via =
PayPal or credit card. The balance due paid in cash after arrival =E2=80=93=
 details will be provided later.=0D