Visiting the UK (via Singapore) in May

Subject: Visiting the UK (via Singapore) in May
From: "Will Iam" zero_noise_reduction
Date: Sat Apr 5, 2014 6:23 am ((PDT))
Hi,
I will be visiting The UK in May for a few weeks - coming over from N.T. Au=
stralia.
If any naturerecordists want to meet up for a coffee, lunch want a visit, p=
lease let me know.
It's good to meet people with similar interests,

Although I will be based South, I will be getting around the country a fair=
 bit, so distance may not be an issue.
This is also extended to any of you in Singapore, as I will have a couple o=
f extended stop-overs there.

Feel free to contact me.

Best.
Will.