Re: battery packs

Subject: Re: battery packs
From: "Peter Shute" pshute2
Date: Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:29 pm ((PST))
I was assuming, possibly wrongly, that the OP's requirement was for long un=
attended recordings, so I was wondering how difficult it is to automate the=
 simultaneous charging while recording. Can you just feed the solar power i=
nto the battery while recording, in order to reduce the discharge rate, or =
do you have to have a pair of batteries as you describe, that automatically=
 swap when one is charged?

Peter Shute