Common Starling murmuration recording?

Subject: Common Starling murmuration recording?
From: "Meena Madhav Haribal" asiootusloe
Date: Sat Nov 9, 2013 5:01 am ((PST))
Hi Peter,
I have not had chance of recording starlings, but a similar phenomenon occurs
here with Red-winged Blackbirds and Common Grackles in New York during spring
and fall, where large groups of blackbirds get up early morning and fly out to
feed.  Before heading out they mill around.

I have a video of the same not my best one but this was the shortest one which
I could upload to YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wir8JFXWkvk

And also this phenomenon can be heard for the Snow Geese cloud in the video at
49 seconds when the whole flock takes off. It looks like a mountain moving and
sounds incredible!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFBDiXyfdIk

Cheers
Meena