Re: 3.5mm recording input crackle

Subject: Re: 3.5mm recording input crackle
From: "Peter Shute" pshute2
Date: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:09 pm ((PDT))
That's good to hear, although I note you say "partly disagree". I assume if=
 I'd been more careful about dropping the lead on the ground, and cleaned t=
he tip occasionally then I wouldn't have had any trouble.

I also probably would have fixed the problem sooner if I carried headphones=
 to at least check the signal before leaving the equipment. At least I have=
 one good channel from the two recordings that were affected.

Good idea about the cleaners, I've put it on the weekly shopping list.

Peter Shute