Re: headphones for outdoor use: closed vs. open?

Subject: Re: headphones for outdoor use: closed vs. open?
From: "NormanD" nrdavies.jim71
Date: Wed May 22, 2013 6:25 pm ((PDT))
hi, I'd suggest you open up your options wider than this short list. It's c=
lear from your post that you want value for money.

I strongly propose that you check out the Superlux HD681 phones.

They are a tiny fraction of the cost and are likely to 'kill' the branded s=
tuff you list.

[ I have no affiliation with Superlux - other than the fact that I'm a very=
 chuffed customer of 2 varieties of what they offer ]

norman.

 "NO6W" <> wrote:

> AKG K240 MK II - semi-closed.
> AKG K271 MK II - closed.
>
> The K271's cost slightly more, but other than the earpiece design they ha=
ve very similar specifications.