Re: Problems with Transcend compact flash cards

Subject: Re: Problems with Transcend compact flash cards
From: "jtudor2005" jtudor2005
Date: Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:17 am ((PDT))

:

> > > Nagra only recommends Kingston and Sandisk.
> > >
> > > Nick
> >
> > Can you point me to this information?

Thanks Nick

Interesting to see they have a safety notice about dB levels in headphones =
too.

Sound Devices recommend a few different types for their 8 track recorders. =
SanDisk, Delkin & Wintec. But a recent firmware update caused them to drop =
two of the SanDisk cards from the list until they can fix the firmware bug.=
 So it's not just the cards that can cause issues, it's how the machine int=
eracts with it.

I've been using a Transcend 32Gb in my Sound Devices 702 for 4 years with n=
o issues. (touch wood)