Re: Sony with a pair of Telinga EM23

Subject: Re: Sony with a pair of Telinga EM23
From: "Sabyasachi Patra" indiawilds
Date: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:58 am ((PST))
Hi Klas,
You should look at this wikipedia link to know about telinga: "*Telinga* wa=
a kingdom south to Kalinga
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalinga_Kingdom>. Andhra
Kingdom <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andhra_Kingdom> lay to the south of
it. Telinga was one of the ancient South
Indian<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Indian> kingdoms.
It falls in the Telangana <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telangana> region
of Andhra Pradesh <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andhra_Pradesh>, i.e., the
northern part of Andhra Pradesh." For more check:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telinga_Kingdom

Kalinga is the modern day Odisha or Orissa - a state in India. It is my
home state. During my childhood days we used to refer to the drums of
Telugu speaking people of Andhra Pradesh as "telingi".
Cheers,
Sabyasachi

--
Save the Tiger