1. Re: Is my equipment outdated?

Subject: 1. Re: Is my equipment outdated?
From: "tankramjet" tankramjet
Date: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:37 am ((PST))
Thanks everyone!

Ok.  Looks like I should get the Olympus LS-100 $400 instead of the DR100 a=
nd then buy the Rode blimp for $300.

This brings my total upgrade to $700 ($200 over budget, however still close=
)

If I want to increase my budget for a much better system,  I understand tha=
t a good kit would be:

Tascam 680:  $590 (sonicsense)
2 Audio-Technica AT4022 mics at $350/each =3D $700
Message: 3.