Tarkine wilderness, Australia - 75 minute soundscape to download

Subject: Tarkine wilderness, Australia - 75 minute soundscape to download
From: "Andrew Skeoch" listeningearth
Date: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:20 am ((PST))
Hello to all,

We have made available (for free) a soundscape recording of the Tarkine
wilderness in Tasmania, Australia.

We hope this album will give you a feeling for this unique environment - the
largest temperate rainforest in the southern hemisphere.

Sadly this area is under imminent threat from mining proposals, which the
Australian government seems intent on approving, regardless of environmental or
social consequences.

We've made this recording so that folks can hear the place, its wild voices,
and get a sense of what is at stake.

Download the album, grab your headphones, take some time, and I hope you enjoy
listening. Please share this link with friends.

http://www.listeningearth.com/tarkine/

All the best,
Andrew

------------------------------------