Re: Adobe Audition 3 is available for free

Subject: Re: Adobe Audition 3 is available for free
From: "Paul Willison" wolfen49508
Date: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:03 pm ((PST))
I am likely doing something wrong with the download from Adobe, but, after =
downloading, the file simply will not open. =C2=A0I get a warning stating I=
 do not have "file archive" part of Adobe Audition, and that "all parts mus=
t be included in the same folder for proper extraction"...or some such. =C2=
=A0 Anyone know what I did/am doing, wrong? =C2=A0I have Audition 1.5, but =
would love to have this as it's no doubt an upgrade!