Re: Introduction and Recording Equipment

Subject: Re: Introduction and Recording Equipment
From: "nikifaller" nikifaller
Date: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:20 pm ((PST))
David,

Thank you for the reply, your recordings are clear and very beautiful. Could
you tell me more about how you choose an angle, or what happens when you change
it? Have you ever set up your mics above the ground, on a table or in a tree?
Do you think the tent changes the quality of your recording?

The recordings I've listened to on your website seem to be a mix direct and
stereo sounds. And you are using two Sennheiser micsfor stereo? Presently I'm
set on a Sennheiser and am considering a Telinga for ambient sound.

Also many thanks for suggesting Messiaen.

Niki