Re: EIN Olympus LS-12

Subject: Re: EIN Olympus LS-12
From: "" m_pesente
Date: Tue Jan 8, 2013 9:39 am ((PST))

Raimund, thanks for the quick and timely mini review of this long-awaited LS12!
At this point, I think the only reason to buy a LS 12 is just the Pre-Recording
function, otherwise a LS5 or LS11 would be the best solution, at least for
Europeans.
Unlike the LS12, LS14 is equipped with an omni central microphone that can be
the difference recording with the internal microphone...

Regards,
Marco