2. Re: iRig pre

Subject: 2. Re: iRig pre
From: "" m_pesente
Date: Sat Jan 5, 2013 5:18 am ((PST))

Hi Vicki,
I performed the test as you kindly asked me, with iRigPre at LINE IN on ful=
l volume and LS5 Low Sense 10 vs. iRig at MIC IN on minimum vol. and LS5 on=
 higher input Low Sense 10.
Here is the video swf
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10964978/LineIN_vs_MicIN.swf
and here the Dropbox file wave
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10964978/LineInvsMicIn_IRigMaxGainLineIN_vs_MicIN_=
Vol10LowIRigVolMINIMO.wav
It may be there is some difference between Mic and Line circuits, probably =
in favor of the Line In.
I do not know what else to think.

Marco Pesente