Re: European and Scandinavian wildlife/soundscape recordings needed!

Subject: Re: European and Scandinavian wildlife/soundscape recordings needed!
From: "im_rawes" im_rawes
Date: Fri Jan 4, 2013 2:59 am ((PST))
Hello David, and many thanks indeed for your kind offer re. recordings from
Devon. I would be very interested to hear them. Do you have them online
somewhere already, or would you like to email them to me as attachments or send
them to the Soundcloud dropbox?

Some argue that the Holocene *is* the Anthropocene, due to the profound impact
of agriculture, others that it began with the Industrial Revolution.

It'd hard to take in the full implications of these changes. I suppose starting
the Holocene sound project is, in part, a personal response to that.

I thought you were pulling my leg about beavers in Devon, but no!

http://www.devonwildlifetrust.org/devon-beaver-project/

Best wishes,
Ian