Reminder: NSS Listening Party Saturday 12/8/12!

Subject: Reminder: NSS Listening Party Saturday 12/8/12!
From: "sperry1969" sperry1969
Date: Wed Dec 5, 2012 8:59 pm ((PST))
Saturday, December 8, 2012
NSS 8th Annual Listening Party and Potluck
5:00 PM - 9:00 PM

The Nature Sounds Society's Annual Listening Party is your first stop on th=
e winter holiday season event list!  This party is a great way to showcase =
the sounds you've recorded over the past year and receive feedback from oth=
er recordists. Bring a dish to share for the potluck and sounds to share fo=
r the program.  Each year we have an amazing selection of recordings and in=
teresting folks to hear them. This year, Dan has upgraded the studio for vi=
deo and we will be able to better show video/sound mixes as well.

RSVP is not necessary but welcomed. If you are unable to attend, you're wel=
come to send us your sounds and we will include them on the program; give D=
an a call or e-mail him at

We look forward to seeing you! (Apologies for cross-posting) ....

Sharon Perry
Nature Sounds Society

Where:
Dan Dugan Sound Design