1. Re: Filing systems/software

Subject: 1. Re: Filing systems/software
From: "Mike Rooke" picnet2
Date: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:54 am ((PST))
My workflow goes something like,

Flash Transit - dumping ground for all files from the sd cards.
Project Name/Originals -original media.
Project Name - general dumping ground for the edit.
Project Name/Master - final render

Its a system of transiting files from the storage media to harddrive, a wor=
king set of files
followed by the final master. The thing to keep in mind is any effects or p=
lugins you use
may not be available in the future so its a good idea to also take a screen=
 grab of the setup and dump that in the master folder together with the fin=
al audio.

Everyone will have a different workflow.

"Given the quality of mics within my budget" - drop me a mail that can be i=
mproved rapidly.

-Mike.