1. Re: Avlex M-S mic

Subject: 1. Re: Avlex M-S mic
From: "Max" oatcruncher
Date: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:58 am ((PST))
I thought members might like to see the reply I've received from Thomann. I=
 might add I'm impressed with the detail and courtesy.

Hi there,
 Thanks for your email, I am sorry if this is causing you some worry but it=
's perfectly normal on this microphone as the LED does this on others too a=
nd the drain is hardly measurable. I'd still be happy to take it back for a=
 refund if you feel this is not suitable but a replacement will only do the=
 same thing.

My last case involving this item was for the same reason and my customer ne=
ver experienced any drain so my suggestion would be to see how it goes and =
if it does indeed present itself to be faulty before the 30 days is up then=
 I will be happy to replace it.

Kind regards

John Livesley

--- In  "Max" <> wrote:

> HI Keith!
> I suspect that you're right, but first off I've written to Thomann and wa=
it to see what their reply is, and if it' worth the hassle; will update.
> I was fascinated by your story of Thorpe Gardens, and it's given me the t=
hought that I'll have to get over there sometime. It's a great piece of fam=
ily history to have, and much more interesting that anything in mine!