Re: measuring noise levels - help needed

Subject: Re: measuring noise levels - help needed
From: "Chris Harrison" lamprophis1963
Date: Tue Oct 2, 2012 9:11 pm ((PDT))
This is an interesting point/suggestion.

I think all of us who record the natural world know just how noisy we reall=
are as humans, even quite a distance from populated areas!  It would be nic=
to communicate that to the rest of the less attentive listeners.

I think if the some people had to listen to how we are adding noise to the
wilderness, they might consider their actions more carefully.  I think they
would be amazed how hard it is to "get away from it all".  I suspect there
are many people who rarely experience being out of the range of
anthropogenic sound.

Chris Harrison

San Antonio, TX