Re: measuring noise levels - help needed

Subject: Re: measuring noise levels - help needed
From: "Peter Shute" pshute2
Date: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:19 pm ((PDT))
I would have thought the best thing is to send the recording to your local =
council so they can get a general idea of the level of the problem, rather =
than exact measurements. Then hopefully they'll send someone out to measure=
 the levels themselves.=0D
=0D
The biggest problem with trailbike complaints is that they've generally dis=
appeared by the time the council officer arrives. But if it goes on all day=
 then they might be more likely to bother coming out.=0D
=0D
What they can do about it is another thing, but hopefully at least the culp=
rits (or their parents) might get the message that it's annoying.=0D
=0D
Peter Shute=0D
=0D
=0D