Re: a bit of an odd request...

Subject: Re: a bit of an odd request...
From: "Santiago Imberti" santiagoimberti
Date: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:40 am ((PDT))
Hi All,
Thanks for your suggestions and ideas.
Scepticism is indeed one of the main things they have to deal with. But I bet
any sceptic that gets to spend a few days with a ME pacient will soon cast
those doubts away. My friend history and links to more info on the disease can
be found in
http://www.cfids.org/about/catalyst-anne.asp
I'll go back to her with your suggestions and ideas to see how we can go from
there. But I having a acouple of questions/comments on your answers:

>Long horns, plus maybe
metal fiber clothing?what exactly are these? do you have any link to it?

>Maybe you can be more detailed about what exactly
she can be exposed to and how far away.

>Is there any
electricity in her house, i.e., mains wiring of 110 or 220 VAC?

She lives in Stockholm, Sweden so yes to electricity 220. She can be exposed to
some of the normal electrical things but for very shorts periods of time. If
the exposure is too long she suffers and it is detrimental to its health (hence
my initial quest for a way for her to listen to music for more than a few
minutes a day). So everything is turned off at the house  most of the day.
In the case of the phone, the signal goes to a transformer for the air pipes
that are about 1.5 meters long. Since the electricity on the phone is very low
that seems to work all right.
Ok, that is for now, many thanks to all and I'll be glad to receive more
coments or ideas.
Santiago