a bit of an odd request...

Subject: a bit of an odd request...
From: "Santiago Imberti" santiagoimber=
ti
Date: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:18 am ((PDT))

Hi All,

Sorry for the slight off topic but there are many tech people here and I wa=
s hoping someone could point me in the right direction...
 I friend of mine is suffering from ME/CFS and as a result of that
she can=92t even be exposed to the tiny radiation generated from most
electronical equipment. One of the things she misses the most living in thi=
s 18th
century style of life; is listening to music as the loudspeakers are really=
 bad
to her. However, she can use a modified phone that carries the sound by pip=
es
conducting air pulses. Does any one out there perhaps know any way of
developing something similar to replace the loudspeakers and be able to lis=
ten
to music?

Headphones
are out of the question...

Any help is
welcomed, many thanks! you can answer me privately to =
il.com
Cheers,
Santiago Imberti=20=09=09=20=09=20=20=20=09=09