5. Re: Foam for SASS

Subject: 5. Re: Foam for SASS
From: "Peter Shute" pshute2
Date: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:30 pm ((PDT))
So does this mean you've got the the wrong stuff, or that we've all got the=
 wrong stuff?=0D
=0D
How do I make this measurement? If I record a sound source with and without=
 it covered by the small piece I have, won't I pick up lots of reflected so=
und from other directions?=0D
=0D
Peter Shute=0D
=0D