Off-topic Wanted - A rack-mounted minidisc player

Subject: Off-topic Wanted - A rack-mounted minidisc player
From: "David Shepherd" d_noised
Date: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:10 am ((PDT))
Dear all,

I know this is a bit off-topic, but I was wondering if any of you had a
rack-mounted mini-disc player that was gathering dust and you would be willing
to sell?
The main requirement is that I can connect it to my computer digitally and
upload uncompressed files as I have a lot of material that I have recorded from
around the world but as I have a Sony minidisc recorder I can only upload the
files via a mic cable in real-time.

So if any of you do have something that would suit me then please let me know
privately and we can discuss all the relevant details.

The only other thing is I live in Austria so shipping outside of Europe would
probably be too expensive.

Many thanks,

David

<*> Your email settings: