1. Re: strange sintony between bird and frog

Subject: 1. Re: strange sintony between bird and frog
From: "freitojos" freitojos
Date: Mon Jul 2, 2012 6:02 am ((PDT))
David,
Yes your ears where absolutely right about the gain in the mid signal 30db.=
 From the manual of the apogee mini mp pag 6: "In practice, a 3 to 1 ratio =
of Mid to Side signal is considered an apropriate point of departure." This=
 phrase from the mic-pr=E9 manual made me put 30db plus gain in the mid cha=
nnel, maybe my interpretation was wrong. Now I know it is too much.I am try=
ing to gain confidance in my ears!!! About the Luscinia, now I am going try=
 to see the bird during the singing process with binoculars, if possible th=
is week.
Regards,
Jos=E9