2. Re: sanken cuw-180 recording

Subject: 2. Re: sanken cuw-180 recording
From: "Jez" tempjez
Date: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:55 am ((PDT))
what I do sometime find rather amusing is that, especially on some of the e=
ven more tech-nerd forums out there, some folks seem to be so obsessed with=
 the specs of their mics & then use them to produce terrible music & proces=
s / eq the heck out of their recordings anyway.

all that really matters is how the mics sound & how well we listen & for th=
ose things there are no specs possible or useful.

--- In  Gregory O'Drobinak <=