Re: Sony M10, D50, Olympus LS7, Roland R05 Zoom H1: internal mics c

Subject: Re: Sony M10, D50, Olympus LS7, Roland R05 Zoom H1: internal mics c
From: "vickipowys" vpowys
Date: Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:44 pm ((PDT))
Marco,

That was a very interesting test, but with little or no response from
this group, what a shame.

It is one thing to read the noise figures for recorders and mics, but
to have a hands-on demo is very worthwhile.  I also downloaded the
sound clip and had a good look in the spectrogram feature of Izotope RX.

Your demo only compares the built-in microphones, but if anyone is
wanting to use only this feature then my order of preference is: