1. Re: Simultaneous recording with two digital recorders?

Subject: 1. Re: Simultaneous recording with two digital recorders?
From: "freitojos" freitojos
Date: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:29 pm ((PDT))
Hi David,
Yes I think we must capture the moment, only is not a visual moment but a s=
onic moment.
I wish you good luck with the "short story".
Today I made a walk without microphones in the region of the Sado river stu=
ary, near Alcacer do Sal, with extensive rice fields ciconia ciconia,ardea =
cinerea and aquatics, but by the margin a dense forest and there yes all so=
rt of birds and sounds from frogs etc... I suspect these small very dense f=
orest places isolated in the midle of the rice fields and between the rice =
fields and the montado  (estensive exploration of catle and cork tree)  con=
dense a lot of birds because they are places inpenetrable to humans and not=
 so open as the montado per se. So one of these days I am going to record e=
arly in the morning in such place.