Re: Simultaneous recording with two digital recorders?

Subject: Re: Simultaneous recording with two digital recorders?
From: "Alberto Carradore"
Date: Fri Jun 8, 2012 10:19 am ((PDT))
I would be glad to receive the citations, it could be useful.
I did not cite some works I read just because they did not seem to say
something useful to me: they used too many recorders or apply tecniques I
could not use in the specific case. One of the aims was to develop a
methodology appliable by any public administration, in terms both of costs
and techinical feasibility.
Again, there's a lot of work to do, the effort for a thesis is less than
required to make a complete study. That's why I'd like to continue...
During my search for bibliography I could have left some article - for sure
I had! - so I'd be very happy if you can suggest me some readings lost on
the way.
Thanks for your attention  :)
Alberto