4. Re: Mixing using Headphones

Subject: 4. Re: Mixing using Headphones
From: "Mark" seoulgypsy
Date: Wed May 30, 2012 6:20 am ((PDT))
Hi Jez,

I am gonna take your bait, but ask you to succinctly lay out your argument.=
 Since you have called out the Jedi masters on this list to qualify their s=
hort Zen like koans compared to your essays which I have yet to understand.=
 Your point as I have understood it so far, is that you don't wish for a st=
udio to be thought of as neutral, but you really haven't given many other a=
lternatives except to mention that their are an undefinable number of them.=
 Please excuse my ignorance of what you might be trying to say in all that,=
 and you may have given alternatives, but have I missed them?

Peace Out,

Mark