9. Re: Mixing using Headphones

Subject: 9. Re: Mixing using Headphones
From: "Mark" seoulgypsy
Date: Mon May 28, 2012 6:35 pm ((PDT))
For me there are at times a transcendent element when either by treatment o=
r developing contextual intention whereby a recordist through the act of mi=
xing removes ego and lifts the listener to that. Bernie and a few others on=
 this list have touched it and I believe the more you work with sound for t=
he sake of the listener, getting past the tiny pettiness of our speck of du=
st and transmitting the sweetness of listening becomes more accessible. =

Regards, Mark