Re: Hi from Devon, UK

Subject: Re: Hi from Devon, UK
From: "soundings23" soundings23
Date: Fri May 18, 2012 3:08 am ((PDT))
Thank's Paul, does seem like Devon is well blessed with a number of wildlife
recordists! I've been meaning to look into joining the Wildlife Sound Recording
Society .. so this is a good prompt.

I don't know Exmoor, but I do know the Levels well - got some lovely recordings
of bittern booming over at Shapwick a few weeks ago
http://www.xeno-canto.org/98800  Do you share your recordings online?

all the best

Tony