1. Re: Best way to build simply DIY stereo mics.

Subject: 1. Re: Best way to build simply DIY stereo mics.
From: "H=E5kan Olsson" nordicsounds
Date: Sun May 13, 2012 4:11 am ((PDT))
Thanks for the link Bj=F6rn.
I'm not sure I did understand all of it though. :)
I did solder my cables yesterday without the "bridge" that my other cables
had. I soldered the shield to pin 1 in all connectors and no more. It made
a huge difference. I didn't hear one cellphone signal in all evening I was
out recording. I even provoked it by sending messages and emails holding
the phone an inch from the cable. With my old cable I often throw my phone
a few meters away from me in desperation to get rid of the signals...
I don't know how much the new cable have to do with it?

-----
H=E5kan