Re: Roland R-26

Subject: Re: Roland R-26
From: "John Crockett" naturalcontemplative
Date: Wed May 9, 2012 7:43 am ((PDT))
Hi Erik,

I get the impression from the R-26 manual that it does not have line inputs.
Instead it has a +4dBu sensitivity setting on the analog (XLR/1/4") inputs, but
it seems like that signal is still going through the preamps after being
attenuated. Can you confirm this?

I was considering buying one of these until this question arose as to whether
it would work well with an external preamp like the MixPre-D.

John

John L Crockett
Westminster, VT