Re: Line inputs??

Subject: Re: Line inputs??
From: "Paul Willison" wolfen49508
Date: Fri May 4, 2012 8:57 pm ((PDT))
I just purchased an Olympus LS-7, and it also does not have dedicated line =
inputs. =A0I also purchased an LS-10, which DOES have them. =A0 I've not at=
tempted to use either(I don't have the external preamps to attempt it), but=
 on the LS-7, the owners manual seems to indicate that line is is accomplis=
hed simply by turning off the PIP power to the mic in(which is one of the m=
enu options). =A0I doubt it's that simple, but tha't show it seems to read.=