Re: Layson Albatross

Subject: Re: Layson Albatross
From: "Jim Morgan" fundador_four
Date: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:33 pm ((PDT))
Thanks for the recording and the alert on the plastic waste issue Martyn.
The amount plastic and other junk these poor birds consume is unbelievable.
All because of improper disposal of trash.

Here is a video showing the horrible junk inside a dead Albatross. It's
hard to believe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DFinDNPopXQY

Jim

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 8:38 AM, Martyn Stewart <>wrot=
e: